3 game Reviews with Responses

Bush Blaster Bush Blaster

my

Main problem with this isn't the content, but at the same time it is. Basically I don’t give a shit that we have to shoot bush, but it's just boring after about 2 seconds. And there is no incentive to keep shooting him.

Where as, with a bit of extra work you could make an actual game, with original artwork and an original story. I would find that much more interesting than this 1 dimensional interactive propaganda.

fungus-shark408 responds:

Some might call it.... addictive?

SuperStick Platform Demo SuperStick Platform Demo

wha'!!

huh? what was that? u know those trick bikes where when u try to steer left it makes u go right and visa versa, well your game is abit like that. u press a button and it doesn't do what u expect. plus... um... the graphics kinda sucked. if it was a demo of the code... then... the code could use some work. if it was a demo of the graphics/theme/concept/story... then they could use some work also. your project isn't doomed... but only cos it's 3:43am i'm too tired to be mean.

gjlcards responds:

Don't worry...I don't plan on making this a real game.

Jak 3: Game - part 1 Jak 3: Game - part 1

jak... 3

maybe tis just me and my terminally crapass duckfucking computer, but the pre-loader percentage number got stuck on 11%.

cool game... i like the dark/light jak feature.

i belive that in the game there is a double jump feature, ie, u jump then u can jump again in mid air. i think that if u could implement that it'd start to feel more like a jak game.

what else... the music really grated cos the loop was short. i realise this is prolly due to filesize constraints, maybe u shud go with sound effects rather than music. i dunno.

but good game overall. :)

The-Mercenary responds:

Dont worry man, next game will have a double jump and you can hover when you spin kick, just like in the real game, and I'm sure cause I already made all of jak's moves and stuff in part 2.